- You can choose one of the established courses or you can define a meeting and tell us which are your needs.
- We perform the courses in function of your general statistical and/or programming level and considering your final expectancy.
- The courses can be in-person (we move where you decide) or if you prefer they can be online (via skype or similar platform).
- For individual or for groups. Intensive or with partial schedule.
- We provide a follow-up care for two months after the end of the course. We know that sometimes doubts come later.
Take a breath. We are right here to help you
Formation in Data Science
Image from A.J.Canepa
Courses made for you.
Share and help someone else
- Advice and design of sampling and experimental protocols.
- Statistical support for research. Selection of the statistical test and analysis protocol most appropriate for each study case
- Reviewing and understanding the methodology published in scientific manuscripts.
- Support for congress/workshop/meetings presentations.
- Raw data entry.
- Exploratory data analysis.
- Post-processing and data cleaning.
- Statistical analysis (Classical: univariate, multivariate, modeling, parametric and non-parametric; Bayesian: Under preparation).
- Data visualization.
- Producing reports (Scientific manuscript, conference proceedings, etc).